- On Saturday, January 11, 1969 a meeting was held for the purpose of considering the possibilities of establishing a Christian Home for senior citizens in this district.
- On June 20, 1980 the plans came to fruition. Phase 1 was officially opened, offering a
- total of 33 new apartments. Phase 2 was completed on March 10, 1983 with another 22 units. Phase 3 was added in 1988 consisting of 12 apartments. This brought us to our present total of 67 one and two bedroom apartments.
The Lord has blessed the plans of so many years ago and still many seniors live here in a safe and happy environment.
- Recognizing that the exercise of Christian mercy is a communal responsibility, we believe we have a duty to care for our senior citizens by providing affordable housing for their use and benefit.
- 24 two bedroom apartments.
- 43 one bedroom apartments.
- First floor apartments include walk out patios.
- Second and third floor apartments have balconies.
- Secured entry (closed circuit TV).
- Washers and dryers available on each floor.
- Assigned parking spaces.
- Covered parking spaces (available on wait list for a fee) and an eleven bay parkinggarage also available for a monthly fee.
- Bicycle storage (fee applies).
- Waiting room by front entrance.
- Total Family Haircare by Jen, call 519-358-1208 for an appointment.
- Exercise room.
- Foot Care Service.
- Guest apartment (nightly fee).
- Tenant high speed internet Wi-Fi available. (monthly fee applies)